How a practice became the top rated GP surgery
Join David Murphy and Dr. Nabeel Arshad as they discuss what changes practices can make to drastically improve patient satisfaction.
In this episode of the Illuminating Primary Care podcast, David Murphy is joined by Dr. Nabeel Arshad, GP Partner at The Brooke Surgery – Google’s highest rated practice.
What topics do we cover?
David and Nabeel discuss various topics, including:
- How the practice significantly improved patient satisfaction
- Methods to increase your Google reviews
- How and why practices should use social media to engage with patients
- The ways their new system has affected staff recruitment, workload and retention
Where can you listen to all of our podcast episodes?
Watch the episode now
YouTube podcast timings
0:39 – How the practice gained more positive reviews
5:40 – Use of social media in boosting reviews
9:51 – Impact of new system on workload
12:07 – Impact of their system on local A&E services
14:06 – Job satisfaction for clinicians
18:39 – How practices can use social media, and why more practices should
24:14 – Advice for practices wanting to improve Google reviews
More Podcast Episodes for GP Partners / PCNs
We’ve featured many guests on our podcast, from GPs to Allied Health professionals. Take a look at some of the other episodes we’ve recorded aimed at GP Partners / PCNs:
- The Real Impact of the Investment and Impact Fund – Victoria Ashton and Dr. Valeed Ghafoor discuss the IIF and its effects on PCNs
- How did a village practice become one of the biggest GP Partnerships in the UK? – James Truswell and Managing Partner David Clark discuss how a traditional GP Partnership has grown from a one-site 11,000 patients to a six-site 70,000 patients in seven years
- Top Five Tips for PCNs Struggling to Recruit – Jasmine Kaur and Tara Humphrey discuss recruitment tips for PCNs, and what the future holds for primary care networks
Looking to recruit to your practice?
You’re welcome to contact us for help. If you would like to speak to our team, complete our contact form here.