We’ve reached an exciting milestone with our primary care podcast!
Our podcast, Illuminating Primary Care, brings you thought leaders and industry experts. Every month we bring you a new episode hosted by our consultants which features a new guest. Our guests share helpful advice, tips, and insights into the world of primary care.
We have something for everybody in primary care, so take a look below at some of our featured episodes!
GP Podcast Episodes
- The Stresses of Being a GP. Can Anything Help? – Ciaran Fletcher and Dr. Clara Doran discuss the techniques Clara would recommend to help GPs cope with the stresses of the job
- Why Would a GP Relocate to the Channel Islands? – Patrick Flowers and Dr. James Kier discuss the differences between working as a GP in the UK, and in Jersey
- What is it Really Like Working as a Private GP? – David Murphy and Dr. Janki Patel discuss what you might expect from working as a Private GP, and the benefits of a portfolio career
Allied Health Podcast Episodes
- From the Ambulance Service to Primary Care – Jasmine Kaur and Charlotte Humfrey talk about the transition from secondary to primary care for a paramedic
- The Evolution of Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice – Jasmine Kaur and Shilpa Patel discuss the various ways Clinical Pharmacists can benefit a GP surgery
- Top Tips for Physician Associates Working in Primary Care – Jasmine Kaur and Rohan Fletcher discuss what a typical day looks like for a PA, how to find the right practice and more
Podcast Episodes for PCNs
- The Real Impact of the Investment and Impact Fund – Victoria Ashton and Dr. Valeed Ghafoor discuss the IIF and its effects on PCNs
- Prioritising Wellbeing, Physical and Mental Health for Employees and Patients Alike – Kirsty Morris speaks to Managing Partner Juliette Norton about their fantastic new practice
- Top Five Tips for PCNs Struggling to Recruit – Jasmine Kaur and Tara Humphrey discuss recruitment tips for PCNs, and what the future holds for primary care networks
General Healthcare Podcast Episodes
We have some episodes featuring exciting guests sharing their healthcare tips and advice:
- Holistic Treatments: Lifestyle and Mind-Body Medicine – Ciaran Fletcher and Dr. Anna Smith discuss how lifestyle changes could potentially prevent the onset of certain chronic illnesses
- How to Improve Your Health Span – Kirsty Morris and Riccardo DiCuffa discuss factors affecting the length of our lifespan, and how to live healthier as well as longer
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health – Alexa Makaafi, Dr. Karen Forshaw and Chrissie Mowbray discuss their top 10 tips for preventing burnout
Would you like to feature on our primary care podcast?
Do you work in the primary care industry? Would you like to feature on our podcast? We would love to hear from you! Fill in our contact form and let us know.