Find your perfect role in London!
Whether you’re living in London currently, or you’re relocating there soon, Menlo Park can help you find the GP or Nursing role you’re looking for!
Browse all our roles in London
Our top jobs:
- Lead Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Croydon Find out more here
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, City of London Click here to view the role
Fun facts about London:
- In World War II, London served as the governing capital for other European countries which were conquered by Germany. The leaders of Norway, Poland, Belgium, France, and The Netherlands stayed in London between 1939 and 1945.
- The first public transportation system to use steam engines was the London Tube. On January 10, 1863, the Metropolitan line’s first segment from Paddington to Farringdon opened.
- London Eye is 135 meters tall and has a diameter of 120 meters. It has 32 capsules and a ride takes 30 minutes. The entire wheel weighs more than 1,000 tons.
So, whether you are looking for a new challenge or you’re looking for a role closer to home, we have the roles that you’re looking for! If you’re relocating to London, we can help.
Speak to James about Nursing & Allied Health jobs in London.
When you contact us, you will be speaking with James Sargisson, our specialist consultants who help Primary Care professionals to find their perfect roles. You can connect with James on LinkedIn where you can stay up to date with all the new roles in the area.