Find your next Nursing/Allied Health role in Manchester!
If you’re looking for a new Nursing/Allied Health role in the Greater Manchester area, we can help!
Roles in Manchester
Here are four of our top opportunities available in Greater Manchester. You can apply only, or contact us for a chat. If you’d like to discuss a role in more detail, contact us using our form here.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Rochdale (£48,000 – £54,000) – View the full description here
- Physician Associate, Manchester (£41,000 – £47,000) – Click to view this role
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Salford (£40,000 – £55,000) – See our full job description here
- Practice Nurse, Manchester (£35,000 – £43,000) – Find out more here
Did you know the atom was first split in Manchester? Nobel Prize winner Ernest Rutherford successfully split the atom in 1917 at Manchester University, eventually leading to the developments of radiotherapy used in cancer treatment.
Other Nursing/Allied Health Roles
If you’re more flexible about where you want to work, here are some exciting opportunities we have available!
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Sheffield, South Yorkshire (£45,000 – £55,000) – View the full description here
- Prescribing Paramedic Practitioner, Oldham, Greater Manchester (£48,000 – £54,000) – See more details here
- Paramedic Practitioner, Oxford, Oxfordshire (£42,000 – £48,000) – Find out more here
- Practice Nurse, Nuneaton, Warwickshire (£33,000 – £38,000) – Click to find out more
Speak to Rohan about Nursing/Allied Health Jobs in Manchester
When you contact us, you will be speaking with Rohan, our specialist consultant who helps Nursing and Allied Health professionals find their perfect roles in Manchester.
You can connect with Rohan on LinkedIn, where you can stay up to date with the latest roles in Manchester. Connect with Rohan here.