Are you looking for a new role in Lincolnshire?
If you’re looking for a new Nursing/Allied Health role in the Lincolnshire area, we can help!
Roles in Lincolnshire
Here are four of our top opportunities available in Lincolnshire. You can apply only, or contact us for a chat. If you’d like to discuss a role in more detail, contact us using our form here.
- Advanced Clinical/Nurse Practitioner, Lincoln (£50,952 – £57,349) – View the full description here
- Prescribing Paramedic Practitioner, Gainsborough (£48,000 – £56,000) – Click to view this role
- Clinical Pharmacist, Stamford (£43,000 – £50,000) – See our full job description here
- Emergency Care Practitioner, Stamford (£45,000 – £50,000) – Find out more here
Did you know?
Lincolnshire is the birthplace of the reknowned scientist Sir Isaac Newton. Woolsthorpe Manor was Newton’s home, and an apple falling from a tree in his garden was said to lead to the development of his theory of gravity.
Other Nursing/Allied Health Roles
If you’re more flexible in terms of where you’d like to work, here are some of the other roles handled by our consultant Kelly!
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Nottingham (£48,000 – £60,000) – View the full description here
- Clinical Pharmacist, Ipswich (£43,742 – £57,349) – See more details here
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Leicester (£58,500 – £68,250) – Click to find out more
- Clinical Pharmacist, Cambridge (£43,742 – £57,349) – Find out more here
Speak to Kelly about Nursing/Allied Health Jobs in Lincolnshire
When you contact us, you will be speaking with Kelly, our specialist consultant who helps Nursing and Allied Health professionals find their perfect roles in Lincolnshire.
You can connect with Kelly on LinkedIn, where you can stay up to date with the latest roles in Lincolnshire. Connect with Kelly here.