Find your perfect role in Buckinghamshire or Cambridgeshire!
Whether you’re living there currently, or you’re relocating soon, Menlo Park can help you find the Nursing & Allied Health role you’re looking for!
Browse all our roles in Buckinghamshire
Our top jobs:
- Nurse Manager – Menlo Park Recruitment
- Paramedic – Menlo Park Recruitment
- Pharmacy Technician/Dispensing Technician – Menlo Park Recruitment
- Diabetes Specialist Nurse – Menlo Park Recruitment
Browse all our roles in Cambridgeshire
Our top jobs:
- Clinical Pharmacist – Menlo Park Recruitment
- Business Manager – Menlo Park Recruitment
- Nurse Practitioner/Paramedic Practitioner – Menlo Park Recruitment
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Menlo Park Recruitment
Fun facts about Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire:
- Buckinghamshire has more National Trust properties than any other county in the United Kingdom.
- Buckinghamshire is the most filmed county in England! Including famous films like, Star Wars, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and James Bond
- Roald Dahl lived in the Buckinghamshire village of Great Missenden for 35 years.
- Cambridgeshire has a population of 789,600
- Cambridgeshire is the flattest county in the United Kingdom
- Parker’s Piece hosted the first ever game of association football.
So, whether you are looking for a new challenge or you’re looking for a role closer to home, we have the roles that you’re looking for! If you’re relocating to Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire, we can help.
Speak to Kelly about Nursing & Allied Health jobs in Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire:
When you contact us, you will be speaking with Kelly Webster, our specialist consultant who helps Primary Care professionals to find their perfect roles. You can connect with Kelly on LinkedIn where you can stay up to date with all the new roles in the area.