Menlo Park are working with a fantastic GP surgery, seeking a Prescribing Paramedic Practitioner with experience in primary care to join their close-knit, forward thinking team! They take tremendous pride in helping to develop their staff, which has led to a very positive work environment! As a Paramedic Practitioner, you will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs and more to ensure the delivery of the highest possible levels of care to all patients. If you are someone who takes pride in your work, has a committed approach to patient care and especially enjoys being part of a strong team, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary – £48,000 – £54,000 + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + Indemnity
Location – Oldham
The surgery –
- Passionate clinical and admin teams that work very well together
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurses, management and admin staff
- Always seeking ways to progress within primary care
- Patient care is the number one priority
- Will whole-heartedly support career progression
- A truly friendly, welcoming and supportive practice
- Dedicated Practice Manager with a vision for the future
Your role –
- Full or part time Prescribing Paramedic Practitioner
- Dedicated time each day for home visits
- 15 minute appointments
- Mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on acute, on the day, urgent appointments, minor illness and injury
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits –
- Up to £54,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Supported with progression opportunities
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!