Primary Care Quick Links
If you’re looking for a GP, nurse or Allied health role in Primary Care, complete our form below and we’ll be in touch.
You are applying for:
A fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established training practice based in Bicester. The practice has excellent commuting links to the surrounding area and is the perfect opportunity for Advanced Nurse Practitioners or Paramedic Practitioners.
The practice is exceptionally well led, has lower than average workloads, large clinical and administrative teams, and real hands-on support.
The practice is renowned for its dedication to looking after its staff, with high staff retention rates and opportunities for career development.
You will be encouraged to pursue development opportunities within a welcoming environment, with brilliant management and a family-oriented ethos amongst a multi-disciplinary team!
Salary – £39,400, £45,000 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location – Bicester
The surgery –
* Dedicated practice that focusses on the local community
* Highly reputable practice
* Fantastic staff retention rates
* CQC Good across the board
* High QOF achievers
* Friendly, long-standing team that enjoy their work
* Great multi-disciplinary team
* Forward-thinking initiatives taking place at the practice
Your role –
* Full-time or part-time Paramedic Practitioner
* Work autonomously and as part of a team
* Regular CPD and training
* Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
* Telephone and face-to-face appointments
* Focus on minor ailments and minor injury and urgent on the day appointments
* Develop any specialisms
* Support with Prescribing qualification (if not already a prescriber)
* Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team
* Utilise your Primary Care experience
The benefits –
* NHS pension
* 5 weeks annual leave
* Very friendly and approachable team
* Opportunity to make a difference
* Multi-disciplinary team
* High staff retention
* Good working environment
* Fantastic patient feedback
* Study leave
* Support and career development
* Generous salary
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
£39400 - £45000 per annum + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave
NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave
Need some guidance or advice? We're here for youTalk to our team today