The core aim of this new role within our business is to bring process and project management discipline to our internal workflows and cross-team initiatives, and to provide this same discipline to our deployment and onboarding execution at our hospital and industry partner sites. You will be responsible for the successful adoption of the platform with customers within the NHS and other partner sites.
You should have:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a technology or start-up setting.
- Recognised Project Management credentials with applied experience.
- Experience of Digital Health or an understanding of NHS/Healthcare industry is essential.
- Experience in a healthcare setting with a strong understanding of the NHS (either gained from working within the NHS or working for a company or organisation providing services to the NHS).
- Preferable to also have some understanding and experience working in or with: digital health companies, startup sector, pharmaceutical companies.
- Demonstrable experience and track record of success in managing existing B2B or B2B2C customer relationships.
- Experience in driving efficiency and results through improved process design, governance and project management.
- Experience in setting up digital collaborative working approaches and using productivity tools and business applications to support optimal ways of working.
- Ability to undertake research and build knowledge and understanding of different areas.
- Project manage the implementation and onboarding of new NHS and industry customers (from heads of agreement through to launch) and key internal initiatives.
- To maintain alignment between the daily priorities of individual team members and sub-teams with our strategic quarterly objectives and business performance targets.
- To manage the planning, coordination and communication of key business initiatives which have a requirement for input and activity across the team to ensure optimal business outcomes for those initiatives.
- Maintain a helicopter view of all key business initiatives and coordinate the interdependencies and progress reporting of them as a whole, with alignment to the team’s quarterly and monthly priorities.
- Review and issue monthly management information to customers and support the commercial team with scheduled customer review meetings.
- Liaise with the product team around app and clinician portal configuration change requests from customers.
- Collate and disseminate customer feedback to inform product development.
- Identify improvement opportunities in current business workflows
- Be the go-to person for all office requests and equipment. Keep our ‘ways of working’ documents and checklists up to date and relevant.
- Mainly remote working with employees being able to choose their place of work
- A sociable, easy-going bunch, who support each other through the challenges of our work
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave
- Employee share option scheme
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to any organisation without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 468 9230. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the Client’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!