Primary Care Quick Links
You are applying for:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Nurse to join a CQC outstanding, high performing GP training Practice. The Practice is notable for their high staff retention rates, ability to deliver high quality patient care, with a team striving to do their best to create a happy working environment.
As Lead Nurse you will oversee the line management for the whole nursing team whilst making sure nursing policies and procedures are in place and up to date. You will be responsible for looking after the QOF and organising nurse meetings. This role offers a scope and variety as there will be a mixture of management and clinical responsibilities.
If you want to be a part of a united team and want to help, make a real difference for a local community, then this is the role for you!
Salary – £48,000 – £54,000 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 5.6 weeks annual leave + BH
Location – Northampton
The surgery –
* Practice that prides themselves in delivering high quality patient care
* Passionate management team in place
* Prioritises staff care and wellbeing
* CQC Outstanding
* Fantastic supportive partnership
* High staff retention rates
* Career development opportunities
* Multi-disciplinary team
* Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
* Wanting to make a difference within the community
Your role –
* Full-time Lead Nurse post
* Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
* Mixture of both clinical and managerial responsibilities
* Work closely with Practice Nurses, ANPs and HCAs
* To help develop the nursing services offered by the practice
* Help provide clinical leadership within the nursing team
* Utilise your Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner experience
* Management experience favourable
* Work autonomously and as part of a team
* Telephone and face-to-face appointments
* Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team
The benefits –
* NHS pension
* Up to £54,000
* 6 weeks annual + BH
* High performing training practice
* Career development opportunities
* Approachable and friendly partnership
* Wonderful partnership
* Regular nurse meetings
* Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
* Great team atmosphere to work in
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
£48000 - £54000 per annum + NHS Pension + 5.6 weeks annual leave
NHS Pension + 5.6 weeks annual leave
Need some guidance or advice? We're here for youTalk to our team today