Are you looking for an opportunity to use your curiosity and problem-solving skills to solve some of healthcare’s toughest challenges? If so, then we are looking for a Content Designer to join one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies.
- You will work in partnership with product designers, product managers, researchers, and engineers to design and deliver in-product content and experiences that are thoughtful, a joy to use and easy to understand
- Drive content strategy and execution as a vital design partner on our team, evaluating the existing content and user experience and design an action plan, collaborating with a variety of teams to gage user and business needs
- Partner with our research team to plan qualitative and quantitative research, gather feedback to inform content next steps and liaise with stakeholders and leadership in your design process when delivering ideas
- Generate content ensuring transparent written communication to drive users through the in-product experience end-to-end
- Characterize our UX writing principles and brand voice and support to determine a design process for content that is accessible and inclusive
- Evaluate and analyse the efficiency of content to ensure continuous improvement in the user experience
- Provide insight to the design system, product features and roadmap
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a UX writer or content strategist role, focusing on producing user-centred or in-product writing in a tech or digital agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Human Computer Interaction, Communications, UX Design, English, Journalism, Digital Communications, Technical Writing-or equivalent related professional experience
- Present UX-centred writing models, samples and content strategy documentation
- Skill in UX Writing, Analysis, Content Audits and Content Mapping and Modelling. Proficiency in Conversational Design, Information Architecture, and Storytelling
- Experience creating and distributing digital products on an agile team working in partnership with designers, product managers, researchers, and engineers
- Excellent communication skills, delivering decisions and processes in a clear and confident way
- Experience producing content for in-product experiences, beyond multiple areas including desktop and mobile, with a deep understanding of human centred design and the content’s role
- Knowledge and understanding of leading projects
Salary – $120,000 – $150,000 plus annual bonus, plus equity
- Health, Dental and vision coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Paid maternity/ paternity leave
- Bi-annual retreats
- Personal Macbook
- 401(K) plan
This role is an opportunity to start on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies and to help shape the systems that support the platform and drive overall success. They have an office in San Francisco and offer fully remote working.
For further details on this role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a good time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the Client’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!