Our highlighted job this week, is for a GP to work in a brilliant forward-thinking practice in Plymouth.
The practice is keen to recruit the next generation of leadership and is offering progression to Partner following a mutual assessment period.
This is an opportunity to work for a truly forward-thinking practice embracing changes to general practice.
The team of Partners is dynamic with a mix of ages and the clinical team is stable as the practice benefits from excellent retention.
- £9,500 – £10,000 per session per annum for a Salaried GP
- 8 – 10 weeks annual leave per year
- High QOF achieving
- Strong, influential management team which is heavily involved locally
- Teaching practice for medical students, nurses and paramedics
- Happy to support specialist interests
- BMA model contract for Salaried GPs
You can apply for this position and read the full job description by clicking the link below:
Matthew handles all our GP and Partner GP roles in the south of England. He has helped many clinicians to find their next perfect role.
You can call Matthew on: 0113 350 1308 to find out more about the position, or email: [email protected]
Here’s a testimonial Matthew has received from a clinician he has helped