Are you looking for a new role in County Durham?
If you’re looking for a new GP role in the County Durham area, we can help!
Roles in County Durham
Here are four of our top opportunities available in County Durham. You can apply only, or contact us for a chat. If you’d like to discuss a role in more detail, contact us using our form here.
- Salaried GP, Durham (£57,000 – £103,500) – View the full description here
- Salaried GP, Darlington (£92,000 – £92,250) – Click to view this role
- Salaried GP (View to Partnership), Newton Aycliffe (£90,000 – £99,000) – See our full job description here
- Lead GP, Bishop Auckland (£78,300 – £104,500) – Find out more here
Did you know?
Durham has been the filming location of many famous films over the years. Much of the ‘Harry Potter’ series was filmed in Durham Cathedral, as well as a scene from ‘Avengers: Endgame’.
Other GP Roles in the North of England
If you’re more flexible in terms of where you’d like to work, here are some of the other roles handled by our consultant Alexa!
- Salaried GP, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear (£82,000 – £92,260) – Click to find out more
- Salaried GP, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire (£90,000 – £94,500) – View the full description here
- Salaried GP, Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire (£106,000 – £121,900) – See more details here
- Private Salaried GP, Leeds, West Yorkshire (£100,000 – £110,000) – Find out more here
Speak to Alexa about GP Jobs in County Durham
When you contact us, you will be speaking with Alexa, our specialist consultant who helps GPs find their perfect roles in County Durham.
Click here to contact Alexa.