Are you looking for a new Clinical Pharmacist job?
Our Allied Health team can help you find your perfect Clinical Pharmacist role.
Clinical Pharmacist Roles
Here are four of our top Clinical Pharmacist opportunities. You can apply only, or contact us for a chat. If you’d like to discuss a role in more detail, contact us using our form here.
- Clinical Pharmacist, London (£48,000 – £50,000) – See more here
- Clinical Pharmacist, Cambridge (£43,742 – £57,349) – See more here
- Clinical Pharmacist, Hook (£45,000 – £60,000) – See more here
- Clinical Pharmacist, Bristol (£52,000 – £56,000) – See more here
How has the role of a Clinical Pharmacist evolved?
We were joined by Shilpa Patel, lead GP Pharmacist (and partner) at WellBN Integrated Healthcare, to discuss the role of a Clinical Pharmacist within general practice. We discussed with Shilpa:
- What Clinical Pharmacists can bring to a practice
- How Clinical Pharmacists can benefit/complement a multi-disciplinary team
- How Clinical Pharmacists can help with QOF, IIF and CQC
- How to set up a solid repeat prescribing process
- Career opportunities available for Pharmacists within primary care
- The story behind becoming a GP Partner
More Pharmacist Roles
Here are some of our other Pharmacist roles!
- Pharmacy Technician, Leeds, West Yorkshire (£27,000) – Find out more
- Pharmacy Technician, Harrogate, North Yorkshire (£25,000 – £31,000) – Find out more
- Pharmacy Technician / Dispensing Technician, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (£25,000 – £30,000) – Find out more
- Clinical Pharmacist, Cottingham, East Riding of Yorkshire (£50,952 – £57,349) – Find out more
Speak to Our Team
Our consultants specialise in different areas of the country. You will be speaking with Alex, James, Kelly or Rohan about Pharmacist roles.
Click here to contact our Allied Health consultants.